I love, love, love to walk dogs - and still manage to fit one or two group walks in each day. Making the most of the beautiful Chiltern countryside, my group dog walks provide all-important physical exercise your dog needs, as well as valuable mental stimulation, socialisation, and behavioural training to boost your dog’s wellbeing and health. And to add to the fun, my gorgeous girl's, Bobbi and Tess, usually join our walks too!
You can also book solo therapy walks that incorporate strengthening and rehabilitation exercises.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1. Walks are approximately 60 minutes
2. Solo sessions must be paid for in full at the time of consultation
3. Regular group walks can be paid for monthly
4. Cancellations within 24 hours of a booking may incur a cancellation fee
5. Travel charges apply for distances over 5km from Long Marston