Stimulating the body's own ability to heal
Reiki is a light-touch energy therapy for animals of all sizes – and people, too. It aims to alleviate pain and discomfort, improve immunity and stimulate the body's own ability to heal from physical and emotional symptoms. Energy healing is targeted at boosting immunity and activating the parasympathetic nervous system to de-stress the body, and enable each of the body’s systems to function in harmony with each other.
The effects of reiki have been shown to:
• Enhance overall well-being
• Strengthen the immune system
• Speed up the healing process for animals recovering from sickness, injury or surgery
• Promote relaxation and reduce stress
• Resolve behavioural problems
• Relieve pain
• Provide comfort for the terminally ill
Although I work primarily with animals, I also practise reiki for humans. Reiki can be effective for stress, emotional turmoil, fatigue, insomnia – or simply to leave you feeling refreshed and recharged with added courage to face the challenges that life throws at you.
Animals love the experience of massage and energy work. Because each animal responds differently, I may combine therapeutic techniques during a session (at no extra cost) to get the best results for your dog.
AND SMALL ANIMALS
£30 per treatment at my clinic/ £35 per treatment at your home*
I treat dogs, cats and small animals from my home, or I can come to you, which is often the best option for their comfort.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1. Treatment sessions are approximately 60 minutes but may vary according to how much the animal can process in one session.
2. Treatments must be paid for in full at the time of consultation.
3. Cancellations within 24 hours of a booking may incur a cancellation fee.
4. Travel charges apply for distances over 10km from Long Marston.