Correcting imbalances caused by physical or emotional disharmony
Acupressure and acupuncture have been used to support the health and wellbeing of animals and people for over 4,000 years. Acupressure is a gentle treatment for pets of all sizes, from budgies to horses, and is ideal for animals who are hypersensitive to other therapies.
During treatment I apply light-pressure to the acu-points, restoring a harmonious flow of chi throughout the body, correcting any imbalances caused by physical or emotional disharmony.
The effects of acupressure have been shown to:
• Release endorphins helping to reduce pain
• Release muscle spasm
• Remove toxins and increase blood supply to help the healing process
• Enhance mental clarity to allow focus in training and performance
• Release natural cortisone to reduce swelling
• Build the body’s immune system
Animals love the experience of massage and energy work. Because each animal responds differently, I may combine therapeutic techniques during a session (at no extra cost) to get the best results.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1. Treatment sessions are approximately 60 minutes but may vary according to how much the animal can process in one session.
2. Treatments must be paid for in full at the time of consultation.
3. Cancellations within 24 hours of a booking may incur a cancellation fee.
4. Travel charges apply for distances over 10km from Long Marston.